Saturday, March 22, 2008

CATIA Tutorials - Step-By-Step Tutorial - Examples

Hi Friends catching CATIA Tutorials is really hard to find, but some how I able to catch few of them which I would like to share with you. Some of these Tutorials are free PDF Tutorial, Some are interactive Tutorials, Some are examples which you have to download it and work upon. I am very much aware CATIA is Hi-Fi I mean to say high End Software with all features and capabilities. But I believe I could able to provide more Tutorials on CATIA in the future..

 

catia

Check This Following Links:

Step By Step Tutorials on Few Topics

CATIA Examples, Manuals, Models ( Download From Rapidshare each category sizes about 30 MB)

CATIA Demons

Rapidshare Link (18MB) This Tutorial Helps you to learn about following things:

Getting Started
Basic Tasks
Advanced Tasks
Workbench Description
Customizing
Glossary
Index

 

0 Comments: